Note CBD’s Assistance Program
If you can’t afford your CBD, Note CBD may be able to help.
Note CBD believes everyone has a right to their best health. For us, it’s not enough to simply make the best product on the market. We are deeply committed to ensuring our products are available and easily accessible to every individual who may benefit from them. We are pleased to be able to offer an Assistance Program designed to provide CBD wellness at discounted costs to eligible individuals experiencing financial difficulties.
DO I QUALIFY?
Our discounted Assistance Program is available to anyone who meets the requirements below:
• Low-Income Assistance: If you are at or below the federal poverty level, you may be eligible to receive a discount on full-price products. At this time, we do not accept Medicaid for this program.
• Veterans Assistance: We want to thank you for your service and are honored you chose Note CBD! All U.S. military veterans receive a discount on full-price products.
• Long-Term Disability Assistance: If you have a long-term medical disability, you are eligible to receive a discount on our full-price products.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Please send the applicable documentation to enroll in Note CBD’s Assistance Program:
• A clear scan, photo, fax, or screenshot of a current document from a government agency that shows you are currently receiving low-income benefits. (SNAP, SSI award letters, LEAP, etc)
• A photo, copy, or fax of your military ID, VA Card, driver’s license with VA endorsement, or DD214.
• A document from a government agency such as an SSDI form that shows you are currently receiving disability benefits.
Please hide your SSN or any other sensitive information from all submitted documents.
All applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis to support the Program’s intention of providing products at a discounted cost to individuals in need. Please send your applications to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can send by mail to 6625 Delmonico Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80919.
• By submitting documentation for our Note CBD Assistance Program, you agree to have blocked out sensitive information such as your Social Security Number.
• After receiving your documents, we will process your request within 7-10 days. You will receive a coupon code in your email with your unique discount code.
• We ask all who qualify for this program to act with the utmost integrity and only use their membership to Note CBD’s Assistance program for themselves or immediate families.
• Note CBD retains the right to modify or change the Assistance Program and discount amounts at any time.
Thank you for helping us make sure every person is living their best life with their best health.